Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Conversions

Some of the best models are converted models done. How do some people come up with the most coolest looking conversions?



Now that I have a Tyranid army, I've become more open to the idea of conversions. However, I don't have the confidence of making the conversions I want to make. I have a limited amount of funds, as do many gamers/hobbyists, to buy my models and don't want to waste them to buy two models just to make one converted model. I want to use the unused bits from my bits box.



What are some of the best conversions people have seen? I want some inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. You want Tyranid conversions? They used to be rarer when the big bugs were metal and the little bugs were one piece or two... Now they're not that rare. I suggest looking at the results of major tournaments, tournaments that not only require appearance, but reward appearance with a trophy or a portion of the score towards best overall..

    Google Adepticon or Astronomi-con or go to Flickr and search there.

    If you just want conversions, the marines and their chaos cousins are probably the easiest to do, due to the number of bits and whole models that have been made. Check out BolterAndChainsword.com if you like scratch building check out the-waaagh or however they spell it .com

    ReplyDelete