Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tau Drone Army


Taken from Kiblams post in Advanced Tau Tactica

So I have the urge to build a Tau army. I've owned a Tau army before but this time I want to create a Tau Drone Army inspired by Blue Table Painting studio army.  I for one, love the battlesuits so I need to keep them in the army. The rest of them I would like to make drones other than kroot and other mercenaries.


The story behind it could be something to the effect of the kroot wanting to expand their own "empire" but the Tau really don't want to deploy and train troops to help in these efforts. Therefore they will deploy only drones. They will also need some leaders to help the kroot and therefore they will deploy battlesuits to make sure that the kroot are still aiming for the greater good. I don't know, I really don't care about the fluff, just something different from the norm.

Let me know your thoughts on this and also if you have encountered anything similar and would like to share with me how vehicles could be converted to become drones.

I'm really excited about this. I may even get rid of my Tyranids just to do this. I might be going to Forge Worrld to buy the battlesuits and get some kroot things to make this one unique army.

No comments:

Post a Comment