Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back To Gaming

Back To Gaming
Image taken from Games-Workshop website.

Back to gaming. It's taken a while but I'm back posting. Life kinda got in the way. Having a baby boy and moving to a new part of the country has taken me away from my original reason for the blog.
A certain Podcast host has brought me back to the blog since my blog had not been updated for a year. I'll do better, I promise (I can't really guarantee that).

I no longer have my original gaming group from Utah to play with so I have had to go out of my comfort zone to make new friends in the local gaming area of Southern Washington. I have only been here for a little over six months now. I have played in a few leagues while I have been here but took a break so that I could be with the family more often due to the longer commute times. We are about to get a house that will cut the commute in half so I will be back playing in time for 6th Edition.

I'm very excited to see what new lists I can make with the new Storm Talon Gunship. They might be overpriced but they look absolutely sweet. So many people have criticized it but I think they are going to fit well in my Ultramarines army.

What do people think of the new Storm Talon Gunship?

No comments:

Post a Comment