Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Painted Army Always Looks Better!

I love to see two fully painted armies on the table. It draws so many people to the game and is a great addition for the game. All the books have great pictures of armies fully painted that every gamer/hobbyist longs to have.




Some people have taken the opportunity to have painting studios take care of their army’s paint job because they can’t paint or just don’t have the time or not willing to make the time.

Having a studio paint your army seems to be the quick and easy way to get your army painted. It is quite expensive to get an army painted at a studio though. Sometimes it can be more than what the model is even worth.

So I ask the question, is it worth it to get your army painted from a studio?

2 comments:

  1. No.

    For me painting and modeling is about 90% of the hobby! I dont even play with anythiong thats not painted, 'cos quite frankly, playing unpainted armies really gets on my wick!!

    I suppose if you've got the cash to burn it could be an option for some, but its still gonna take about the same time for someone else to paint, so you might as well do it yourself and save the cash! Unless you've got as much painting skill as a blind Chimp, then the option may be a little more attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't like to play with anything that is not painted but over the last year I have been lazy so I've just made time to play rather than paint.

    By the way GunGrave, I checked out your blog and your painting is amazing. I can see why you wouldn't have anybody paint your army for you.

    ReplyDelete