Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to Sayzo Reviews



I would like to welcome everyone to my blog that is dedicated to help 40k gamers find the best products that are used to assist in playing the game by reviewing products and giving the gamers the positive and negative feedback of each product.

I have been playing tabletop games like 40k, card games and board games for a long time now and know that products that assist the game are very important to the game. Whether it is card covers to keep your cards protected or after market items to make that long awaited conversion, gamers wonder if they should take the plunge into making the purchase. No one wants their new purchase to break or have buyers remorse after they have spent money on an item.

Over the next few months I would like to gather peoples opinions on a small amount of topics and then make a review on the top 3 products in that topic from the feedback from all of you. After we have done a gamer top 3 I would like to do a Sayzo Review which will consist of physically reviewing each of the consumer top 3 and make our own review.


Review Process:
  • Create a post to collect gamer opinions (all of you)
  • Create a post to post the results of gamer opinions that show the Gamer Top 3
  • Create a post to show the physical review to create the Sayzo Top 3

Most of the first topics I'd like to start with are just some of the topics I have felt myself struggling to decide to purchase. I'd also like for everyone to give me their opinions on what they would like me to cover in the post located here.


I hope to hear opinions over the next few weeks before I start posting user (consumer) reviews at the beginning of March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment